Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Snowball Effect

it seems that whenever I am able to accrue a sum of money into my savings...something comes up or a problem pops out of nowhere, not even a result by my own doing, and I have to pay for it out of my own pocket and to be knocked back down to being broke once again.. why does this happen.. It seems it's happened quite frequently this passed year.. I guess that's what rainy day money is for though right.. it seems i'm the only one that saves money around here... and I just can't fathom why people don't have the natural inclination or foresight to at least save up money here or there. I have so much rage and I can't help it...but since when is the world fair and only the people that make mistakes have to pay for it. I just gotta try and stay strong for myself...no sense in losing it...what money is gained can simply/hopefully be gained again.

No comments:

Post a Comment