Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Friday, September 14, 2012

I Offer A Great Tiding

I don't remember the exact date when I started to pray every night. To pray for things to come, to pray for people who'm I cherish....for good things to come...to a restful sleep...and for good health....and things of that nature. If I had failed to pray by some odd circumstance...whether sleep had overcome me...or if I was so weary that as soon as I was laid under the bed sheets...and my head rested on the pillow I drifted. I was sure that the next day I prayed for forgiveness for the previous night's transgression and continued to pray for the following day. It seems after a few months...the Lord has seen fit to grant my prayers... within the next few days and when these particular events come to light... I will know that my prayers have been fulfilled. I don't know whether it was luck....fate....or a combination of events that made this prayer come to fruition, but I'd like to believe that it was because I prayed. I put my heart into it. I came up with a couple of phrases...some sentences...and they were repeated almost every night. thank the Lord. I hope everyone is doing well...or as well as can be...have faith, keep hope strong, move forward, and cherish your loved ones. -Lone Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment