Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today is a good day

Had a pretty regular day, however what actually set this apart from any other day was the fact that I picked up my comics at the local comic shop.

I bought:
Scalped 38
Scalped 1 reprint
Hellblazer 1 reprint
BPRD King of Fear 5
The Marvels Project 8

I had to get the reprints because I gotta show support for Scalped, and Hellblazer (even though Hellblazer isn't at the top of its game), TMP 8 was an awesome conclusion to the mini, BPRD was good, however it didn't really feel like the changing point it was hyped up to be, and Scalped...ha...ha... it was the best read of the month imo.

No comments:

Post a Comment