Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The year is almost over

To say the least..it's been a stressful year with family issues, car issues, school issues....it seems almost boundless.

It seems no matter how you try to portray yourself in an understanding and open minded manner that someone will always seem to be mad at you for one reason or another especially when your opinion differs. I guess the saying "you can't make everyone happy," is as true as they come.

Cars, in general, should be renamed "The Money Pit," because no matter how you maintain them parts never seem to last for the long run. Things seem to be made with a certain life expectancy so that corporate/small businesses can take even more hard earned money from you.

School....it seems that there's never a calm time when it deals with school. The days for school pass by so fast...it's like an assembly line, and people are left with in the end, that is to say if they even got anything useful from the classes, with the slightest idea what the hell is going on in the world and what is essentially useful to carry on in life. The sad thing is a person usually can't get a decent job if they don't have a college degree.. it's like...it's not what you know...it's what you can prove with facts and evidence.

I haven't really used my blog for the better part of more than a few months...possibly over a 1/3rd of the year...I felt that it was pointless..however to keep what semblance of my sanity left intact...I feel that I must write it down to get it out there..

ramblings of Jeremy... TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment