Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Night

I didn't necessarily do much other than finish some homework for one of my classes. It was pretty important because we're going to be moving onto a new subject in the class so I didn't mind doing the homework because it seemed relevant to me.

Other than that I relaxed...again...not much to do on sunday since I work it out to be my one day off during the week. I read some of the GN Sin City: That Yellow Bastard, looked through some of my old wizard magazines for articles I may have missed or didn't read, and watched a bit of football. Halloween wasn't so bad this weekend as well; the temptation to eat candy, which I usually avoid with ease, seemed like a sin not to eat and I caved in but eh.

I also looked at some Conan stuff because I'm getting tired of Marvel, and DC in general...basically trying to deviate from the stereotypical super hero I guess..

This week coming up shouldn't be so bad because I only have one test coming up. Hope everyone, or anyone had a good weekend. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment