Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Friday, October 30, 2009

The day before Halloween

Well...today didn't go by so bad. Went to school for my class, it was funny at first because my brother and I were the only ones in the class for the first 7-10 minutes of class and no one had shown up. I was wondering if anyone was going to show up to class; soon after that the teacher had came into the class and greeted us. Throughout the class people started to trickle in, jokes were said, good times were had, and overall the class was pretty cheerful when compared to the beginning of it.

Got home, and I chilled for AWHILE! Worked out and increased my sets a tiny bit.

The most important thing that happened today was that I told this girl that I've liked since high school how I felt about her. I'm not really sure what to expect...will she just ignore me? does she have a boyfriend? who the hell knows what's going to happen. However, I told her, and I feel a little better about it :D.

It's late...I'm not actually tired, so have a good night everyone out there, and have a happy halloween tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment