Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day (one of many, and not necessarily in a positive way).

I feel a little off today since I haven't been able to study much for a particular class that has a test tomorrow. Don't get me wrong because I actually completed the study guide a few days ago, and because of other classes I've only briefly looked at it until today. I swear there is a conspiracy that all the teachers get together and plan their tests around the same days, or within the same week, for students to go bat ****. This little ordeal never seems to pass me by. I've been studying off and on during the afternoon seeing as how I didn't get home from school until after 1 pm. I hope I do well though :D.

On another note, I watched Rebel Without A Cause today. The movie seems to always raise my spirits for some reason. Also worked out today and that went by pretty well. Haven't really listened to music because the only really down time I took was to watch a movie and work out. Hope tomorrow flies by. peace to whoever is out there (o.O)y

No comments:

Post a Comment