Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week's Events

It's been a pretty stressful week, I haven't been able to fully commit myself to school at the moment due to complications at the financial aid office( long story). Basically this whole week has been devoted to fixing already mentioned problems so that I can continue going to my community college. It's horrifying in the fact that this year I completed my financial aid during january, got clarification papers from financial aid during the month of May; I turned the aforementioned papers in and got a notification of the papers being received/reviewed on May 28, 2009 with no indication of errors. Come to find out there was an error, and no notification of error was mailed to me. And now i'm trying to rectify this error and hope for the best. Peace for now (o.o)y

No comments:

Post a Comment