Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

tuesday night OOPS busy!

Well....sunday was uneventful. Monday I got my test back for my music class and I got a B, however I've been studying today so that I can retake it tomorrow since over half the class didn't do too well. I believe we only spent about a week on the new material, however it is rough and tough so I'm not so surprised at the end result of grades. The positive is that anyone who wants to retake the test gets to tomorrow to try and improve on their grade, and I figure that if I don't go to class I'll have to wait almost 3 hours for my next one so why not redo it and try my hand.

I'm also sick again. My little cousin came over to visit and apparently he wasn't sick anymore. I was hanging out with him and noticed he had a runny nose and a little cough. I just figured it was the cold weather, and that because he's small the weather got to him. Saturday afternoon, for some reason, he had coughed right in my face when I was talking to him, and low and behold I felt like crap monday morning. Hopefully I get better soon, and that will be the end of it. I hope to get an A on the remake, it will raise my spirits greatly. take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment