Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday Thursday just another week day.

Today wasn't such a bad day. Went to school and took my test, and I have to say that I believe I did pretty good. After I turned in the test, I went directly to the car and just relaxed in the driver seat with the window down and listened to music. After awhile, I went back to class for the lab and finished my assignment for the day. I got done roughly 30 minutes before the lab was over and I was fatigued mentally from the work @.@. So I conversed a little with a couple of other class mates, and after a little while the teacher actually let us out a bit early which is unconventional.

I got home after class was over and took a two hour nap. I woke up delirious, but that seemed alright since I didn't really have anything to do at the moment. Now I realize, however, that I seemed to have miss placed my ipod...how bizarre....

I also watched a movie today....or partially called The Big Sleep. It stars one of my favorite actors Humphrey Bogart. I've watched it before, and I just had an urge to watch it again.

music atm: none actually 8( Movie TIME!

p.s. lets see how tomorrow goes

No comments:

Post a Comment