Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today is Tuesday and it's not even over yet.

Thanks to communicating with my morning teacher I figured out what I was missing for homework for the passed week. He was really nice, and because of him I got some things done in class this morning. So just a shout out to him basically.

Today wasn't really hot, which was pretty cool, and class passed by really fast. I do have a class at night, however that passes by pretty fast also so today should turn out alright.

I'm currently up to date with most of my classes and that's a good thing, especially with the early set back of the financial aid problem.

So far so good this week..almost 2 days down and counting.

music atm: Blindside- Sleepwalking

No comments:

Post a Comment