Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Friday, October 2, 2009

On the up and up

Car is working now. Needed a bypass hose, which apparently does wear out often so I was able to go to school today. I also got a hair cut today and it feels pretty good to actually have short hair.

In the process of working out right now, and I figured since I was on my little break that I'd fill in on what was going on atm. Hopefully this weekend I can get a lot of studying done again. Hopefully Miami wins their football game against Oklahoma. Fall can not come any sooner and I am ready for the cold weather....I think.

song atm: Jimi Hendrix Castles Made Of Sand
-Man Without Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment