Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The weekend of Oct. 3-4

Miami beat Oklahoma 21-20 woo hoo.

On another note, this weekend has been fruitful as far as studying has gone. I got a lot accomplished and that's worth a pat on the back imo.

I believe winter has finally arrived, or so it seems, because it seems obvious that the temperature has dropped considerably compared to the last few weeks. I guess that's a bad or good thing depending on your preferences for weather.

As far as other activities this weekend, I didn't do much. I simply read, watched some tv, worked out when needed and had a pretty simple weekend.

p.s. Lets hope for a good upcoming week.

song atm: Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata


No comments:

Post a Comment