Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday, what an intense day I think

Well today didn't go by soooo bad. Went to school and found out that there was no class...I thought to myself " oh wow...drove almost 20 miles total for naught"

Then I came home afterwards with really nothing to do because the whole week was riddled with studying and tests/quizzes so I basically relaxed and did nothing other than reading.

Then the bomb dropped....literally and figuratively....anyway you would like to imagine it. In the mail, I received a notification that the school I attend needs more pages filled out for fafsa. I thought to myself "oh what the f**k!" After all the hardship I went through with the first half of the semester trying to straiten what was already supposed to be a finished form.....they send me yet more papers to fill out. What's funny is I'm in the same situation I was in last year, but......this year requires more papers then the previous year? I pretty much fill like I'm on the s**t end of the stick, and they're just giving me more papers to fill out to just avoid dealing with me. What's even more convenient is the fact that the papers magically arrived today (a day that's closed for the financial aid office)...so I have to wait all the way until monday ( a business day) to try and sort all this out yet again. And everything....seemed to be....correcting itself I suppose...

music: Vivaldi: The 4 Seasons, Op. 8/4, RV 297, "Winter" - 3. Allegro

quote for the day: "I almost wish we were butterflies, and lived but three summer days...three such days with you I could fill with more delight than 50 common years could ever contain." -I assume by John Keats

video:

No comments:

Post a Comment