Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

wednesday OH THE SHADOWS!

I haven't written in a couple of days, I believe, and it's just been a pretty stressful week. I found out that I got a C on my last test for my T, TH class. A couple of things I missed because I just drew a blank, and one question I missed because the importance of it was never really stressed in class, studying 3 chapters in general had seemed more important. I suppose I just need to work harder and aim for a B instead of the A I was aiming for at the beginning of the class.

My morning M-W-F class was, to put it bluntly, stupid because there was an assignment due last month, apparently on a day I was sick, and I had no idea because the teacher has been deviating from the syllabus (so you basically don't know what's due when) for most of the semester. When I had asked for clarification and the teacher told me; some very annoying chick who shows up late most of the time and portrays herself as an asinine person every time she talks has the audacity to laugh, and laugh hard. That ordeal basically started my day off pretty bad. However, when I went to my next class I had found out that I have a B+ and if I keep doing really well on my next two tests I should get a solid A :).

Lets see how the rest of the week turns out 8/.

music: Black Sabbath- Snowblind
quote: "I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks on to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment