Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hmm

Well it's been awhile since my last posting. Update: Got pretty dang good grades for the previous semester of school, a new semester has started, of which I'm only taking 7 units @.@, and I've cut back on over half my comics after reevaluating personal value and cost efficiency. I'm also finally going to transfer soon (hopefully). There's been a lot of ups and downs, good experiences, and also bad experiences. All that is behind me now, and all I can do is use them as reference for future endeavors in a positive way hopefully.

Things I'm doing ATM (past couple of months, last few days, etc.):
-Reading a new book called the Tristan Betrayal by Robert Ludlum (one of my favorite authors so I can't go wrong)
-Organizing personal stuff to optimize room space as well as to sort of inventory what I have and am willing to give away or sell (change is good)
-Chilling
-Going to study (this is going to be fun actually since it's the weekend, and the more I get done the more I get to chill)

talk to you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment