Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Saturday, January 23, 2010

saturday bears the days fruit

Hm...

1)Cleaned some of the room a bit
2)talking to family and got caught up on events
3)chilled for pretty much the whole day unfortunately, however not too bad
4)read Swamp thing (I'm glad I actually waited for the hardcovers because there's no way I could have afforded the individual issues themselves.)
5)Hung out a little bit with my cat Tintoretto

Overall I wouldn't say my day was fruitful as far as studying or homework. However, I felt alright taking the day off and I have no regrets, and it actually felt good to relax.

music: The Ghosts- Dts on the top

No comments:

Post a Comment