Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday, oh thursday with your rain

Well today is thursday. I've organized more of my personal possessions, finish more of my homework, and I'm almost done with my lab. I still need to do more homework, however I really do reserve that for the weekend even though I feel somewhat compelled to do it before class (it's not even due, or really collected so I don't know why I feel the way I do about it). It's going to be another long day 4:30ish- quite possibly 10 pm. Hopefully the rain settles down a bit, and provides me with a much needed break.

I suppose that, at least, the weekend is coming very soon, which will give me ample time to get ahead of class work, and hopefully more homework as well, which is usually my main goal. I hope everyone is staying warm, dry, and in doors as much as possible. I hope no one losses their homes to mud slides or floods, and I really hope no one losses their most precious possessions, things that can't be replaced.

I also realized that my meeting to transfer wasn't actually yesterday but sometime next week instead. So I was a little surprised about that since I was ready to deal with it as fast as possible.

music atm: vivaldi - the four seasons winter 3 allegro

No comments:

Post a Comment