Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the Days eVentS

1.) Woke up and had some breakfast today
2.) Studied some and did a bit of homework eventually
3.) The rain was overwhelming for my personal tastes; the wind didn't help matters along with the thunder and lightning.
4.) Went to class cheerful, and left a little depressed (work on daily schedule)
5.) Chilling atm, and sort of depressed that I haven't gotten my Saga of the Swamp Thing book 2 yet..

music: Along The Watch Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment