Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Monday, January 18, 2010

The weekend thus far

So far the weekend has brought little excitement other than my cousin coming over and chilling with him and my brother. I started the weekend like any other weekend; realizing how long the week was I took my first day off literally and did nothing, sort of like a day one would use to unwind. The next day I studied a bit, about 2 hours worth which was alright. sunday I studied a little bit, however not as much as I wanted to because a lot of things distracted me through out the day. Today I hope to get some homework done seeing as how it's an actual day off from the week. If my plans come to fruition and I don't get the procrastination bug I should be half done by tomorrow with my homework. I still have my lab to finish, however I have that planned for wednesday for a three hour slot I have open during the afternoon. To conclude, hopefully the internet is wrong and that it isn't going to rain the entire week or my efforts might get soaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment