Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Monday, July 23, 2012

Another Day Another Adventure

Today, God’s message for you is to remember his promise. It is often represented by the rare rainbow after a cold overpowering rain, but also present in the rising sun at the dawning of each new day. I thought this was a good message to use today. Every new day is a chance to turn your life around or make it just a bit better. I prayed last night like I've been doing relatively consistent for the last month or so. Figured I'd get into the habit of it for my family as well as a little bit for myself. It doesn't hurt, it makes me feel a little at ease and it only takes a few minutes before I sleep. I wouldn't say that I'm overly religious. I want to believe in the Lord...I don't mind praying, but I don't believe it's a necessity to go to Church just to be a good person. I had a teacher that profoundly affected me in high school. He was cool, sincere, honest and all too real in his personality and expectations of what kind of person you should be. He once said that religion is what you do every day and that's always stuck with me. I'm sure it's open to interpretation, but I always thought those were powerful words to use and live by. it was recently brought to my attention that an inventor discovered a way to use plastic trash into fuel for vehicles....what was interesting about it is that it reminded me a little of Back to the Future and the professor's car lol. Today I plan to be productive. I have some down time so I plan to make the best of it. I hope everyone is/will have a good day today. be safe and live the day. Lone Wolf out

No comments:

Post a Comment