Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Uneventful Tuesday

Today, God’s message for you is to forgive others. To forgive someone else’s shortcomings is to heal old wounds. This doesn’t mean it need be forgotten, as it is a lesson learned, nor does it mean to allow it to happen again. It only means to forgive, and to allow it to heal. hmm....today was pretty uneventful. I had no work today, which I didn't mind....odd day off...but anywho. I started to read a new book today called The Bourne Legacy. I actually swore off of these new Bourne books because they weren't actually written by Ludlum himself. I went to the store about a week ago and saw this book on the stands and boy was I glad I picked it up. The book is engaging and entertaining...not as descriptive as Ludlum's writting but enthralling none the least. Gotta be up early tomorrow so good bye. Lone Wolf signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment