Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Working Wednesday

Today, God's message for you is that patience is one of the greatest gifts you can give, to others and to yourself. Do not hurry through life; it goes by fast enough as it is............ got to work today and that's always good. made a little money...worked with the boss....but had one customer who just wasn't going to be satisfied with the work that was done. I couldn't believe it...but hey...moving on. I did good and that's all I can say. wasn't really productive outside of that, but nothing could be done. read a few more pages of The Bourne Legacy and I just wanted to do this quick post as an update. Lone Wolf signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment