Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Monday, July 30, 2012

In The Heat of The Moment

Today, God’s message for you is to breathe deeply and to know that you are exactly where you are supposed to be at this moment. Pull the life-giving fresh air of God’s grace into your lungs and move forward with all the knowledge of one who knows exactly where they stand in this universe. ...........hmm...well I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, but that was due to me being pretty busy and away from a computer for a couple of days. worked, relaxed, everything was pretty mellow during the weekend. a couple of problems arose....but I got through them with only minor problems....couldn't be avoided, but I felt the Lord's message really meant something VERY personal today and fit quite perfectly my present situation. All I can do, or anyone for that matter, is do the best possible....and move on with no regrets. I feel that, personally, too much time is just spent on worrying about things TOO much and although that can be important....too much worrying is just a crutch on your life. Seize the day....but also be a little leery...but not to the point where you freeze up. Money is important, but it isn't the most important. As long as you have your health, your family and things are TOO bad than you got it better than a lot of people. just trying to put things in perspective and these last couple of days were pretty smooth. It could/can be always worse than it is. Tomorrow is another day. let's make it work. -Lone Wolf signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment