Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Hello I'm back today to say that yes... I'm still alive despite my blog going dormant for a couple/few days....again lol. Had an interesting week so far and now it's Sunday. Spent the weekend babysitting...I didn't have to work this weekend so that turned out alright. Another school year is less than two months away....it's kind of crazy, but I'm really hoping for a great year. I'm hoping for a productive year. Quarters are pretty stressful when they're only 10 weeks long. I tried the hardest I've ever tried and got As and Bs. A couple of classes I was a little disappointed about, but I gave it my all considering school, work and driving to and from. Not to mention all the drama with the last year. I'm going to try to put that behind me and pray for a good 2012/2013 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment