Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Heat and the Clouds and the Lightning!

this little respite has been very interesting. dealt with quite a few a$$holes today, which is always weird....It's like when I'm out with a couple of family members, usually with my brother, but this time with my uncle and my brother..that the a$$holes just come out. I dealt with the problems as best as possible, but some people just can't admit when they're in the wrong. anywho. I saw THE BOURNE LEGACY today and being a huge fan of the books (only missing a couple so far) I have to say that I just completely loved it. It was fun, it was entertaining, and Jeremy Renner did an amazing job. Lone Wolf signing out for now.


God’s message for you is not to be discouraged. Life can disappoint and send all kinds of setbacks. Don’t let them get to you. No matter the circumstances, God is ready to encourage you. Come to Him and find the comfort you need.


God’s message for you is to seek out silence, solitude and tranquility in this and everyday. This opportunity for personal solace allows us to become closer, more intimately linked with one’s inner self. Deep within your heart and mind all, the creator ingeniously hides the answers you will ever need. It is in this sacred space where his intentions and communications live.

No comments:

Post a Comment