Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Well that's baffling

Looking through my posts...I come upon one that apparently has 92 views. that's eerie...because I don't believe I have that many views on the rest of my posts combined. I realize the title of the post was "GRATIFIED", and I have a few ideas of what people might have suspected...but maybe that's reaching... idk...eerie I tell you. I also apparently have 1353 page views....now sometimes I have a good memory...and this is one of those instances where I remember the number of page views before I abruptly stopped posting on my blog. That was around 800 views last year. I wonder who views this page...

No comments:

Post a Comment