Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Daily News

1)It's almost 120 degrees outside right now.
2)In the shade, it's over 101 degrees atm.
3)I'm currently starting to wear my gold's gym weight lifting gear again, which includes a 20 pound vest and 10 pound ankle weights.
4)I finished reading my Alter Ego 92, and I just have even greater respect for Jack Kirby, Jim Starlin, Jesse Santos, Jack Katz/ Jay Hawk, Mort Meskin, and Walt Simonson for beautiful art.
5) I shall have a good day today by any means, and the weather cannot stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment