Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh the agony!

While I woke up this morning, I went towards the window planning on opening it, and my left foot must have swung near the opening at the bottom of my bed. I keep my weighted gear for working out, as well as my barbells on my bed and it just so happened that my pinky toe slammed one of the barbells. It feels terrible, and I tried to see if I could jog and I can't. So tomorrow even though I can't jog, i'll walk using my weighted gear instead @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment