Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Big Bang

It's July 1st! There's actually no significance for me other than the fact that there's three days left until the fourth of July. I jogged this morning, which was pretty good. I checked how long I jogged and it seems I only jog almost half a mile >.<. It's not necessarily bad because I actually jog the whole distance, however it just startled me because the distance seemed much longer than I had anticipated haha. ATM i'm on my break from working out and i'm listening to The Rolling Stones. Hope everyone or anyone has a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment