Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Favorite writers (not in specific order)

1)Alan Moore (Watchmen, Swamp Thing)
2)Robert Ludlum (His books are marvelous...a few are: The Bourne Trilogy, The Ambler Warning, The Tristan Betrayal)
3)Ed Brubaker (Criminal, Incognito, all of his Daredevil work, and all of his Captain America work until he brought back Steve Rogers)
4)Dean Koontz (Fear Nothing, Seize the Night, Frankenstein trilogy)
5)Stephen King (Cell since it's the only book I read @.@)
6)Mike Mignola (BPRD)
7)Jason Aaron (Scalped only)
8)Frank Miller (Sin City, and Daredevil)
9)Warren Ellis (Only Fell, which is depressing since I don't know when it comes out or whether or not it will anymore)
10)Robert Kirkman (The Walking Dead only)
11)Brian Azzarello (Batman Broken City, and I haven't had a chance to read 100 Bullets)
11)James O'Barr (The Crow)

No comments:

Post a Comment