Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Monday, June 14, 2010

Some Treasures of Mine part 1







-Swamp Thing Book 1 Alan Moore (favorite writer)

-Swamp Thing Book 2

-SSoC 61 W: Fleisher A: John Buscema (one of my favorite artists) Cover: Joe Chiodo (favorite cover artist for Conan)
I loved the action sequence against the giant eel; by far one of my favorite fights of Conan's exploits

-SSoC 71 W: Fleisher A: John Buscema I: Ernie Chan Cover: Joe Chiodo
Definitely one of my favorite covers for SSoC


-The Bourne Supremacy (one of my favorite books)
By: Robert Ludlum (favorite novelist)
-CoDMW2
-NCAA Football 2010
-my awesome red remote

Hope everyone or anyone liked this little peep show o.o To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment