Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Friday, June 4, 2010

A comic that I've re-read today





Brave and the Bold # 30 (quite possibly my favorite out of the ones I have from the run by J. Michael Straczynski and Jesus Saiz .. Straczynski sure has a tremendous grasp on how to do single story issues and the art of Saiz is amazing)

Favorite lines from the story:

Our days are the days we have.
The number is the number, and
from birth to the final breath
we are counting down to the
finite end of that number.

Whether we make our future,
or our future makes us....
whether we swim with or against the
river of our past, our days remain
our own--

--To live in fullest flight of our passions
in the service of those we love.
There can be no higher calling,
no greater destiny, no more
profound choice.

I live today.

I die tomorrow.

And in-between....joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment