Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today is a great day

The last week of my absence apparently brought forth quite a bit of wind where I live. One of the oldest trees in the back yard had fallen over and there was no way to salvage it because the roots were still in the ground; the tree had to be cut down into pieces and thrown away. It took about an hour, however it got done and my brother and I were satisfied. I also read some Jonah Hex later in the afternoon which was very enjoyable (the Jordi Bernet issues are probably my favorite). ATM i'm watching the NBA finals and i'm hoping for a great game.

Hope everyone is doing well, and I can't believe I have over 100 views O.O

music atm: Nosaj Thing - Aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment