Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saga of the Swamp Thing book 3


June 23, 2010 is when this book comes out, and I can hardly wait. I actually opted to wait for these books as opposed to buying the tpbs that are already available. I much rather prefer the HC to the TPB format. I've been most fortunate that DC is reprinting these issues (and in hard cover)...it has been a big help filling the gaps I have in Alan moore's run on SotST, and a lot more cost efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment