Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday



I played some basketball earlier in the day for about an hour, and even though the temperature was over 90 it was awesome.

I did a lot of house cleaning today along with mowing the front yard. I also watched the Lakers and Celtics game, which was pretty exciting.

I've never found out where I got this quote from, however I felt that I would share it.

"Hopes and memories give birth to a wind that blows away all obstacles."

No comments:

Post a Comment