Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Friday, June 4, 2010

Support for Nosaj Thing


I figured I'd just get this out of the way since I'm really enjoying his new CD atm, and it's interesting because I had to use Itunes for the first time (I couldn't find the CD anywhere else). The music, to me, seemed like a melody...it's fresh, there's no cussing, degrading women, screaming words that you can't discern... my only regret is that I didn't find out about his body of work sooner.



( I don't own the picture or video, however I thought i'd show anyone who'd view this page that wondered what he looked like; the picture looked cool as well. Just showing support for an artist who deserves it)


No comments:

Post a Comment