Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Sunday, June 13, 2010

What do you think about "such and such"?

I don't know if it's just me, however every time I work out and I do my run, which is every other day, I love to take a cold shower. It no only cools me down tremendously, but also feels really good. What do you think about cold showers in this particular situation or any situation for that matter? You don't really have to respond...heck no one does, however just ask that to yourself and is the answer what you had expected?

No comments:

Post a Comment