Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Monday, June 21, 2010

The road less travelled



Seems hard to believe I'm almost 230 pounds in this picture, however I am 6'2 and I do work out a lot.

I have to assume that my working out and jogging is going to pay off in the long run. About a year ago...possibly 1 1/2 years ago I weighed over 260 pounds. I know...scary is it not. With the work out I did, and in less than 4 months I had lost over 40 pounds. I am presented with a chance again, as well as the motivation to start jogging, to lose more weight that I am sure I will shed off. So far I've been doing really good, jogging every other day for the past 2 weeks. I would say that I'm doing good, and I hope to see great results by the end of the summer. I also find that working out and jogging actually makes me feel more energetic so we'll see how it works out. ttyl everyone or anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment