Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Friday, June 4, 2010

going with the rhythm of the beat

Something I did a bit ago with charcoal (first time with the material).















It's definitely a hot day today. It's amazing what a week will do to your lawn during the summer... I swear the grass is on steroids or something.

A little poem to be left behind today:

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
W.B. Yeats (1865-1939)

music: Nosaj Thing - Fog





No comments:

Post a Comment