Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Force is strong with this one

A few of videos for the upcoming games of Star Wars including: The Force Unleashed 2, and two of The Old Republic. I understand that, which should be plain to see, the actual games will not look like the trailers, I thought the execution of the videos were beautifully done.


-Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2


-The first Old Republic video is called "Deceived."



-The second video for the Old Republic is called "Hope."



Just figured I'd post these awesome videos that would make any star wars fan excited. Have a good night everyone/ anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment