Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Saturday, June 12, 2010

saturday

things to know or think about

1) pork and beef ribs taste equally great to me
2) homemade potato salad is awesome
3) kittens are a handful
4) life is a garden, dig it -Joe Dirt
5) I had realized a little while ago that a new Jason Bourne/Robert Ludlum book just came out and that it was written by another writer, why can't one just come up with their own idea for a novel as opposed to taking someone elses' idea??

Have a good day for this just had to be a quick one.

No comments:

Post a Comment