Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Friday, June 25, 2010

Trading time

I've been thinking about it for awhile, and I've decided that I wanted to trade some of my collection that I've been collecting since elementary school. The reason I'm taking my sweet time is that I'm trying to find the right time and the right person to trade my stuff with for things of his particular collection.

It's definitely going to take awhile to finalize because I gotta agree with prices, what i'm going to trade for what, and I also gotta do an inventory of what I'm offering. Hopefully I get this done before the end of July so that I can say goodbye to stuff I don't want anymore and get the ones I've always cherished but never could buy either because of location or unavailability....thank you internet :D

Hope everyone/ anyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment