Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Update

1) Father's day is this sunday June 20
2) Swamp thing book 3 comes out next week June 23
3) I sign up for my last classes June 24
4) I get my AA in Liberal Arts June 30
5) Last semester at my community college starts August 18
6) During October I try to transfer again

@.@ Well these particular dates I deem important, considering my first two years of community college was very limited as far as the classes I could take; I can only really consider my last two years to actually be pivotal in my process of gaining more knowledge and further pursuing my goal of transferring and getting my Bachelors degree in computer science. There has been ups and there has been downs that include the following: I've had to deal with problems that didn't even concern me directly, and i've had to basically clean up after peoples' problems along with my brother for the past few years. The fact that my brother and I persevered under such conditions makes me feel like we've come out stronger people as opposed to the people we were in high school. More wise, older, still mature, responsibile, and not to be worried about whether we're going to school or screwing up is what type of person i'd consider ourselves to be. Enough ranting about this subject of mine. I just had to write my thoughts as clearly as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment