Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Sunday, June 13, 2010

6 women I think are very beautiful (no exact order)






-Cate Blanchett (respected copyright of photographer, which wasn't specified) I just love her figure, beautiful bone structure and she has magnificent eyes....she's just magnificent.
-Franka Potente ( Brian Braff photo) I just love this photo..I also love her eyes and her beautiful smile.
-Gemma Arterton (respected copyright of photographer, which wasn't specified) I love her auburn like hair with her skin tone, delightful eyes and gorgeous smile.
-Rashida Jones (respected copyright of photographer, which wasn't specified) She has the total package, from what I gather she's really intelligent, it's really hard to believe she's about 34, and she just has the beautiful girl next door look that just makes me weak at the knees.
-Kate Mara (respected copyright of photographer, which wasn't specified) Beautiful, great smile, and I definitely love her accent.
-Kate Beckinsale (respected copyright of photographer, which wasn't specified) imo a perfect 10, I just look at her and I get butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment