Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Saturday, July 10, 2010

What Goes Up Must Come Down

Just like the law of gravity, in which an object that goes up must eventually come down. That is how I describe my day today. Where the act of one person, who probably in his or her mind thought it was right, was in fact completely arrogant with the situation and just turned my day upside down. Where does one feel the right to set one up above all others and feel that it's right? Especially when the end result is negative for that person that is set up on a pedestal. I just can't comprehend what went down, and I suppose all I can do is just move on and sort it out some other time.

p.s. On another note, I browsed by yahoo sports, and there was an article called "Hump Day;" I thought to myself on how that title can be easily taken out of context...what can you do.

Hope everyone or anyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment