Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good, and Honest Men

Today after all was said and done, I had sat down with my cousin to watch a movie. The movie we had chosen was, after about 5 minutes of debating, Destry Rides Again. James Stewart was the main character.

After watching the movie I couldn't help but think about all the great actors before my time who had larger than life personalities i.e. Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne, James Stewart, Audie Murphy to name a few. When I watch these gentlemen act, it always seems that they just fit the roles as opposed to acting the roles...where I can think, "now I can actually see that person being portrayed that way, or living that particular way in their own life." Where a particular part seems to be meant for them as opposed to the role being played by anyone and doing fine. The men honestly seemed like good people as opposed to just doing it for the money. At the end you're left with actually wanting to do good, and be good to others the honest way...with true grit so to speak eh... just me rambling on.

hope everyone or anyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment