Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sometimes The Strange In Life Is Beautiful

Today, as my brother and I had changed the liter for our indoor cats, a little kitten had seen us and decided to walk towards us. I hadn't seen it until I got to the patio, that is where I proceeded to call to the kitten not expecting any real sort of response because I thought it was wild. To my amazement it actually started to run to my brother and I and all the while meowing to us. It was a friendly kitten. It ate food, and seemed to like the attention. Maybe we'll see the kitten tomorrow, and maybe not, however it was a fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment