Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The shows must go on

Shows that I'm anxiously waiting to come back either on the air/ to start the first season/ to just come on.

-Dark Blue (which is basically a crime/drama show that I completely engross myself in every time it comes on)
-100 Bullets (not sure what's going on with the production, however I have seen it advertised so I sure hope it comes to fruition)
-The Walking Dead (this show can't come any sooner since it's debut is in October, I assume because of Halloween, and I'm practically dying for it :D)
-Law and Order (This is by far my favorite show, even though I don't agree with some of the political undertones it keeps me entertained. I'll even watch re-runs to get my fix @.@)

No comments:

Post a Comment