Dossier

My photo
My name is jeremy, and this is my blog. height: 6'3, weight: 231 Ib, green eyes, brown hair. I try to be a good person/man to everyone around me.. I give respect to those who warrant it or deserve it.. I'm a person of simple tastes. to past the time I don't mind reading, watching movies, working out, conversation, or listening to music

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The days events

It was a normal day, and I could also go as far as to call it a quiet day. There was nothing on my agenda to do on this particular day so it left the feeling of abnormality since I'm usually up to something to keep myself busy. Other than working out, and taking care of some of the family (the family's pets) there was nothing to do but think internally about my situation and about my thoughts. Overall, my position in life at the moment is positive in my opinion and I definitely can't complain.

music atm: Vivaldi, Concerto for Flute and Orchestra in G minor op.10 No. 2 ("La Notte") - 3. Largo "Il Sonno"

No comments:

Post a Comment